jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Hi!
My name is Leslie Escobar. I am Pharmacist.
I studied at Universidad de Chile and now, I'm doing a PhD in pharmaceutical sciences.
My area of interest is pharmacokinetics, especially in the elderly. I think it's necessary to understand how medications behave in these patients to improve its use. Dose adjustment is necessary in many cases, not only in renally impaired subjects.

My future goals are to finish my PhD, working on what I like and having lots of money!
no, just kidding.
I prefer to be happy with my family and with the person I love.

What are my expectations of this seminar?
To learn.
To improve.

I almost forgot. I play volleyball

1 comentario:

  1. Leslie,

    I assume your abstract will also deal with pharmacokinetics. It sounds like a new area to me. Remember to improve your introduction and write your first draft of the abstract.

    See you on Friday,
    Claudia

    ResponderEliminar